Lindsey Ferris

This is a public blog where Lindsey's family, friends, and acquaintences can share stories, photos, and memories with each other. Pictures are posted with only positive intentions, but if you would like us to remove a picture, please let us know and we will take it off.

If you would like to post on this blog, please send an email to LindseysFriends@gmail.com with any pictures or stories.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lindsey's impact

There is so much to say and nothing to say all at the same time.  I was lucky enough to reconnect with Lindsey a few months ago via email.  It was so much fun!  Her sense of humor hadn't changed and her warmth was evident even over so much distance and after so many years.  She inspired me during high school with her determination, talent, and friendship and she will continue to inspire me throughout my life.

As for a favorite memory of Lindsey...all I have to say is her impression of Nell.  Everyone remember "tree in the wind?"  I still crack up thinking about that!!!  Or Nicole, Laura, Lindsey and I singing Eternal Flame in the middle of Westwood Town Center...with harmony, I might add.  Or listening to how excited she was when she talked about her Genesis project at the FBI with Mr. Kirkland. Or this crazy 4th of July party at my house and Claugue Park. There are so many!

I'm sure that this is going to sound absolutely cheesy but this has been such a wake up call.  Regardless of where we all are now, we shared four (in some cases more) important years together.  We grew up together, we laughed together, we cried together and I don't know about everyone else, but Lindsey's passing has made me realize how strong of a connection we have to one another. I don't know...maybe I'm the only one feeling like this but I have such a strong desire to reconnect with all of you right now and if I really think about, that desire has been there for a long time.

All of my pictures from high school are back at my parent's house in Westlake so I don't have anything to submit but I look forward to seeing her smiling face through the images placed in this blog.

-Mary Beth Simiele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home