Lindsey Ferris

This is a public blog where Lindsey's family, friends, and acquaintences can share stories, photos, and memories with each other. Pictures are posted with only positive intentions, but if you would like us to remove a picture, please let us know and we will take it off.

If you would like to post on this blog, please send an email to LindseysFriends@gmail.com with any pictures or stories.

Monday, February 13, 2006

a little cake with my icing please


It's hard to pick one favorite memory of Lindsey. We had such a blast senior year going to visit my brother for little sibs weekend at UD. It was then that I discovered Lindsey's only fault – she's not the best shotgun; I think she slept almost the whole way! But that was Lindsey, always making efficient use of her time. I also have to laugh when I think back to the time Lindsey and I made a cake for some occasion at Amanda's. I can't remember if it was a birthday or holiday, but I brought a book on how to make cakes into different shapes. We of course selected the most challenging: the house. No amount of icing could make our cake house stay together, despite our best efforts. It wasn't really sliceable by the time we had smushed everything together, so I believe we all just gathered round with forks and dug in.

I think though what most impressed me about Lindsey was her ability to pull people together. I'm pretty sure over half of the people at our 5 year high school reunion only came because Lindsey called to say she was going to be in town. And with Lindsey, you could always pick up right where you left off. She really did bring out the best in people. I am going to miss very much hearing about her adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home