Lindsey Ferris

This is a public blog where Lindsey's family, friends, and acquaintences can share stories, photos, and memories with each other. Pictures are posted with only positive intentions, but if you would like us to remove a picture, please let us know and we will take it off.

If you would like to post on this blog, please send an email to LindseysFriends@gmail.com with any pictures or stories.

Monday, February 13, 2006

What a Fabulous Life


What a wonderful idea to create a blog in Lindsey's memory! I can honestly say I have never met anyone in my life more loved or respected than Lindsey. She had an infectious energy and laugh. I remember when she would get real excited about something she would laugh real loud and grab my shoulders and shake me, as if an effort to make me as excited as she was, what a wonderful concept!!! I agree with Mary Beth with her impersonation of Nell, hilarious!!! I don't know what to say or where to go from here. I have not touched base with her in a few years and this saddens me. I loved her and all of my Magnificat friends so deeply that when something like this happens it brings life's briefness into reality. I will say this, if anyone has lived the life they wanted to lead up to this point, Lindsey has done it!! I remember receiving emails from her right before she left for Germany from her training. I just looked through them in awe, how amazing is this girl, she is smart, beautiful, funny and driven!!!! As much as it saddens me that I have not kept in touch with Lindsey as much I know that we both made an impression on each other. As Mary Hirschauer (Stiles) said when I was upset talking about it, "some people are put into your life to make footprints on your soul, Lindsey walked all over your soul, as you did hers". I don't have a picture with me at work right now, but I have a pretty funny one from a Father/ Daughter dance that I would love to put up on this page!!

I love sharing memories. This experience has made me reflect on the person I am, and who I want to become. Lindsey has challenged me to be what I have always wanted to be, because life is short.

Brigid Reilley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home