Lindsey Ferris

This is a public blog where Lindsey's family, friends, and acquaintences can share stories, photos, and memories with each other. Pictures are posted with only positive intentions, but if you would like us to remove a picture, please let us know and we will take it off.

If you would like to post on this blog, please send an email to LindseysFriends@gmail.com with any pictures or stories.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Hello,

I’m so glad that you started this blog. I am an FBI Agent and I was honored to mentor Lindsey for a few years. She was a wonderful and bright girl. Marge Cunningham introduced Lindsey to me. Lindsey came to my house and I went to one of her meets. I also did gymnastics as a young girl, so we also had that in common. We talked on the phone and emailed often. I am so heartbroken about this. I had great hopes for Lindsey and I knew that she would make a great FBI Agent one day and we would have been so lucky to get her. I don’t have any pictures of Lindsey, so I’m so glad that you have posted some. I would love to see more photos of her beautiful smiling face. I have two daughters and Lindsey was very kind to them. She was just a fabulous person and I will remember her always. I still can’t believe that she is gone. Anyway, please keep posting the pictures and I will keep visiting the blog. She was truly blessed to have friends like you.

Christine Quezada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home